Monday, October 22, 2012

The Perfect Chiffon Skirt


As the weather begins to gradually cool off, I have been practically living in this a-line chiffon skirt. It makes for the perfect transitional piece as it's easy to layer for the cold evenings, yet versatile enough to wear to just about any occasion while still adding a refreshing pop of color. I particularly love the a-line shape as it's extremely figure flattering for all sizes and the chiffon material makes for a feminine feel. Did I mention it's only $20! Recently I wore the purple chiffon skirt with a jewel colored blouse and gold accessories to go with the recent jewel tone trend. For more fall trends join us on Facebook or Pinterest! What trends are you excited to try this fall?

2 comments:

  1. Love them all. I love the burgundy trend right now though I haven´t bought a single piece yet <3
    xo


    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt, definitely a very versatile piece and such a bargain for 20bucks.
    really looking forward to the berry trend this season and military!

    ReplyDelete